Is marijuana healthy for people with asthma?

Marijuana. No. Smoking marijuana causes irritation to the bronchial passages and will cause your astma to worsen. Please refrain from inhaling anything other than fresh air.
No. There are studies showing that marijuana and even vaping causing inflammation of the lungs although I suspect that the response varies from person to person and depends on the amount inhaled. Many street marijuana may contain contaminants including cow manure.
No, Nada, Never. Marijuana smoke contains bronchial irritants. Inhalation with marijuana is more prolonged & deeper than with tobacco. Higher combustion temperatures are reached because it is smoked to a shorter butt. This leads to a carboxyhemoglobin concentration that is five times higher than tobacco. 3 times more tar is inhaled. Use of cannabis can lead to airway inflammation, wheezing & increased sputum.