I went to the dermatology twice, told me theres nothing wrong about line in my fingernail. Can you give me suggestion. ?

Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology

In brief: Would need to see

what kind of line-is it pigmented? does it touch proximal cuticle.
need more information, but most board certified dermatologist know when to biopsy

In brief: Would need to see

Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Bob Ourian
Dermatology

In brief: Second opinion

Get a second opinion from another dermatologist.
If the second dermatologist says there is nothing wrong and you still worry about the line, i suggest seeing a psychiatrist.

In brief: Second opinion

Dr. Bob Ourian
Dr. Bob Ourian
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dermatology

In brief: Moniter closely

There are some lines (ie: melanonychia) which are normal and benign.
Other lines are signs of melanoma or other disease. A dermatologist should be able to make the proper diagnosis. At the very least take a picture and moniter for change. Consider having a biopsy if the line changes or crosses the proximal nail fold (extends from the nail onto the skin).

In brief: Moniter closely

Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. M. Christine Lee