Watery eyes. Can this be an allergy to rabbits or smoke?

Either. Watery eyes can be a symptom of allergy to rabbits, pollen, dust, mold, etc. Frequently there is also itching and redness. Exposure to smoke can lead to watery eyes but from being an "irritant" not an allergy. Allergy skin testing can determine if there is an allergy.
Possibly. Allergy to rabbits can certainly cause watery eyes, but it is usually accompanied by itching of the eyes/nose and sneezing, congestion, or breathing symptoms. Smoke is an irritant that can irritate the membranes covering the eyes. It also irritates the mucus membranes in the nose and lungs, so may also cause congestion and wheezing, but should not cause itching. See an eye doctor or allergist.