Claritin versus Benadryl (diphenhydramine) for kids?

Work differently. Claritin in a non-drowsy antihistamine. It doesn't cause sleepiness, but you need to use it every day for it to work really well. It's lousy for severe allergic reactions because it takes days to be fully effective. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) causes drowsiness and only lasts for six hours, but is great for severe allergic reactions and works very quickly. If you're exposed and need help now, Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is better.
Benedryl. I do not like both - you can use bromelain instead helps with allergy and heals. If you are particular benedryl atleast child can rest.