I take yasmin (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol). Am I more prone to having vte in the future?

While on OCP's. Women on oral contraceptive pills (ocp's) such as yasmin, (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) have a mildly increased chance of venous thrombotic events (blood clots in the veins). An ob-gyn doctor can give more details on which ocp's have higher/lower risks, and on how long the risk persists after stopping ocp's. Smoking and obesity seem to worsen risks. Surgery or traumatic wounds, as well as "not moving much", increase risks too.
Somewhat more prone. Oral contraceptives all result in an increased tendency for blood to clot. If you have a personal or family history of abnormal blood clotting, you should probably seek the opinion of hematologist to make sure you don't have an existing heightened tendency for blood clotting. If you do, you have a much higher risk. You should never smoke as this also increases your chance of vte while on ocs.