Compartment syndrome at my claves! what can I do to prevent this or to make the muscel more elastic?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Lymph Drainage
You need to see a lymphedema specialist they will perform complex decongestive therapy and manual lymph drainage.
Usually physical therapy department people or massage therapist have this license. This will ease the swelling. The compartment syndrome is due to excessive tissue fluid. By opening up your lymph nodes above the blockage area you can release the pressure.

In brief: Lymph Drainage
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Stretching.
A thorough stretching program through physical therapy may help.
If it doesn't, then you need to be seen by a sports medicine specialist who has experience the compartment syndromes.

In brief: Stretching.
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine