I have pain on my right testicle and my right leg only what can this be? Never had it before?

In brief: Testis pain = see Dr
Testicle pain means a trip to the doctor right away because the testicle's blood supply can be twisted off (called torsion).
When that happens, the testicle can die. Other causes of testicle pain include trauma, infection, twisting off an appendix of a testicle (a small lump next to a testicle), etc... Since one usually cannot tell if his testicle is twisted, an exam by the doctor is needed.

In brief: Testis pain = see Dr
Dr. Carl Spivak
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Herniated disk
You should be evaluated for herniated disk and pinched nerve.
This can cause both symptoms.

In brief: Herniated disk
This can cause both symptoms.
Dr. Carl Spivak
Dr. Carl Spivak
Dr. Arnon Rubin