How do you lose weight the healthy way?

Diet & exercise. Make sure you exercise at least 30 minutes a day, don't skip meals, avoid soda, juice, dairy, alcohol and fried foods. Eat a healthy well balanced diet! also water, organic vegetable broth, green leafy vegetables, natural pickles, apples are great to fill you up so you dont feel hungry and they are very low in calories.
Exercise. Monitoring portion size and changing to healthy snacks- like fruit will help, but exercise is the key- at least 30 minutes 3 times a week.
Exercise. The healthiest way to lose weight is through exercise and eating in a healthy manner. I recommend 4 days/week of cardio exercise (4 because now you are exercising more days than you are not) and at least 40 min to promote greater fat burning. Diets should be high in fruits/vegs, replacing saturated fats (meat and dairy) with unsaturated fats (olive oil, etc.) less processed foods, and moderation.