What is sero-sangweous fluid (i know I spelt it wrong) can you give in depth info on the subject? Ty

Serosanguineous. Serosanguineous is usually a term that is applied to a surgical wound in the post-operative period. Literally a mixture of blood (sanguineous) and serous fluid (blood without red cells). It is common post-operative finding in areas that would continue to collect blood after the surgery is complete. The blood breaks down (the serous fluid). It is usually not serious and simple aspiration treats it.