What blood tests do doctors do in the first trimester?

See site given below. It will vary with the clinical circumstances, the commonly used tests are: alpha-fetoprotein , human Chorionic Gonadotropin and unconjugated estriol. http://www.americanpregnancy.org/prenataltesting/firstscreen.html http://www.Webmd.Com/baby/guide/first-trimester-tests.
Depends. Standard blood tests for all patients in the United States would include a blood type, blood count, HIV test, syphilis screen, hepatitis test, rubella test. In some cases depending on the patient's history, patient's desire for genetic testing, and the doctor's individual protocols some patients may get additional blood work.