I got blood work done for my platelets under flag it says 440 under results and high under flagmeans?

In brief: Depends on patient
Depending on what symptoms, diseases, and other features a patient has, a lab value can have different meanings.
The "high" limit on platelets is often "400". That means about 98% of normal people will be 400 or less, and about 2% of normal people will be over 400. The farther above 400, the more likely the result means a problem. One can visit his doctor and ask what his result means for him.

In brief: Depends on patient
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Not much
Platelets of 440 is common and quite insignificant.
...Differrent lab has different range--i assume your lab has a range of 150--400...So 440 is not a worrisome # at all, if that is the only thing flagged...

In brief: Not much
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Marsha Davis