Have a bump on my right achielles and when I run it gets worse, keep stretching but nothing helps?

Bone spur. It could be a bone spur. You should see an orthopedic foot specialist, who would start with an xray.
Ganglion cyst. This could be a number of things, but a ganglion cyst or synovial cyst are probabilities. Have this checked by your family doctor or orthopedic surgeon.