38/f h/o subarachnoid hemorrhage 6 m back, suffer daily headaches. Safe to get pregnant? Nullipara.

Dr. David Finke
In brief: Probably not
I would recommend you meet with a high-risk maternal fetal medicine specialist to discuss the risks of getting pregnant at all, let alone within 6 months after this incident.
It isn't impossible or necessarily unsafe to get pregnant, but the goal is to discuss the challenges that will be involved with a pregnancy. I agree that it is very important to try and find the cause of the hemorrhage.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
I hear you, hang in there!!!
Dr. George Valdez
In brief: Depends
Depends on what caused it, how big was it, and how was it treated.
Daily headaches sound like not fully healed, and pregnancy is a high volume state, so i would wait til headaches resolved then reassess stability.

In brief: Depends
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. Jane Van Dis