Can bee pollen work as an effective treatment of outdoor allergies?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: No
Pollen (bee or otherwise) is an allergen and can elicit an immune response (allergic response).
If you have allergies, you should use an anti-histamine or have allergy testing done. Yu can start with an allergist or an ent.

In brief: No
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Immunotherapy with an allergist or ENT is safe and scientifically validated... no affect on BP
Dr. Mark Rasak
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: No
No supportive data.

In brief: No
No supportive data.
Dr. Mark Rasak
Dr. Mark Rasak
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
Yes the tip to using bee pollen extract mix this with honey and take it in mouth and then after honey melts swallow this the honey draws the infecting organism and the propolis (bee pollen) kills this dosage might be higher during acute infection.

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
4 comments
Dr. Vasu Brown
I had tracheitis (2 to inhaling wounds ) 20 caps of bee pollen with honey my pain went in 3 seconds
Dr. Vasu Brown
learnt 20 caps is too much so nowadays i just use 2 or 3 caps works - available @ http://qnlabs.com
Dr. Adam Smith