How to lose weight for a 45 year old female?

Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine
In brief: How much weight loss
The old adage works, diet and exercise! just difficult to maintain either. Did you know that 20 minutes of resistance training can increase your basal metabolic rate for 48 hours! calculate your BMR (rough estimate is current weight x 13= total calories per day for bmr) than subtract 500 kcal from this for every pound of weight you want to lose per week.
Go slow. Rapid loss see doctor.

In brief: How much weight loss
Go slow. Rapid loss see doctor.
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Find out ur body typ
Reset adrenals, support pancreas, boost metabolism and you might need hormone support.
You might need medical guidance.

In brief: Find out ur body typ
You might need medical guidance.
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
If you need how exactly to do it let me know I will post the details
Dr. Adam Levy