After exercising my heart rate wasn''t only real fast, but a hard irreglr,  jumpn beat, ice water ?

Get tested . This sounds abnormal and something that should be evaluated by a physician. Symptoms like these deserve a full evaluation in person by your health care provider. You may need an ecg, a treadmill test, or a myocardial perfusion scan with exercise.
The Dr. can evaluate. A person who has strong irregular heartbeats, with or without exercise, should see a primary care or cardiology doctor who can check the rhythm (with EKG or 24-hour holter monitor) at rest and perhaps on a treadmill while exercising. The cardiologist may do an ultrasound scan of the heart to look for abnormalities. One can ask to drink ice water during testing to see if the heart rate changes.