What will drinking alcohol on Zoloft (sertraline) seroquel and vallium do? Is it safe to drink for a function?

Very dangerous. Combining alcohol with many medications, especially psychiatric medications like seroquel (quetiapine) or valium, is extremely dangerous. They can cause abnormal consciousness, possibility of passing out, depressed breathing, and other problems. You should discuss this with your doctor to make sure you are ok to have just one drink and how long after taking a medication dose. I don't recommend this at all.
Do The Math. This question illustrates two important issues. When taken together alcohol and Valium potentiate each other. One enhances the effect of the other. 1 Valium + 1 drink = 5 of either. The anti-depressant effects of zoloft (sertraline) and seroquel are cancelled out by the depressant effects of Valium and alcohol. 2 - 2 = 0. If one cannot abstain from alcohol while taking these medications, there is a problem.
Unknown. Strange things can happen with alcohol and medications like zoloft (sertraline) (blackout after very little alcohol), and alcohol will make the sedative side effect of Valium worse. Be careful!