Please explain complications for severely dilated left atrium of 6 CM with moderate pulmonary hypertension with rvsp of 54 mm.?

LAE and PH. Left atrial enlargement (LAE) and pulmonary hypertension (ph) often indicate that the ph is due to left heart disease, what is called group 2 pulmonary venous hypertension. One needs to determine the cause of the left heart disease before making treatment recommendations.
It depends. I would have to know why there is a severely dilated left atrium. The cause of its dilatation more than likely has lead to the pulmonary hypertension. Also, one has to always keep in mind that an echocardiogram is a very inaccurate way of measuring the rvsp which it seems where your number came from. What is the condition of the mitral valve and what is the ef of this patient?