I have a question i would like to discuss suicide & zolpidem tartrate i attempted a major suicide in 1999 but was pulled from my car after 4hrs. ?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Discussing Suicide

As healthtap does not have resources for private, in person discussions, it can't be as helpful for such a topic as seeing an individual psychiatrist or therapist would be for you.
I hope you are in treatment with someone like this. If you're seriously considering suicide again, please contact your own physician, call suicide prevention hotline @1-800-273-talk (8255), or call 911.

In brief: Discussing Suicide

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Zolpidem

I am not sure what the question is.
Consider clarifying and resubmitting.

In brief: Zolpidem

I am not sure what the question is.
Consider clarifying and resubmitting.