Could longtime broken tooth turn into something affecting nasal passages or even optic nerve?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Optic Nerve
I agree with dr melder. Just wanted to state that if you have any situation in which there is a concern of the optic nerve, please do not hesitate in investigating it! it is paramount that you receive proper ophthalmology (not optometry) evaluation including even ct and/or mri.
The imaging study will tell you if the optic nerve is being affected by something that is pushing up against the nerve.

In brief: Optic Nerve
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Unlikely
Unlikely but if it is in the upper jaw it could lead to an infection of the maxillary sinus.
Highly unlikey to affect your optic nerve.

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Eric Weisman