I have pain right underneath my sternum area after I eat ?

Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Pain after food
There are many possibilities.
Gall bladder disease, ulcer and mesenteric ischemia (see elsewhere) are amongst the many possibilities. Seek attention.

In brief: Pain after food
There are many possibilities.
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
In brief: Reflux vs heart pain
Pain that is under the sternum only while eating is more likely to be from the esophagus or the stomach, than from the heart.
A primary care doctor can evaluate and may begin treatment for acid reflux from the stomach into the esophagus. A gastroenterologist (stomach specialist) may do an endoscopy with a camera to take pictures and biopsy the area. A heart evaluation may still be needed.

In brief: Reflux vs heart pain
Dr. Vicken Poochikian