So I have tingling in the tip of my tongue pain in my throat and lower stomach. Its not all the time?

In brief: Maybe not related
The three symptoms of tongue tingling, sore throat, and tummy ache may or may not be related.
A person can keep a diary of when these symptoms happen, how long they last, what activities happened that day, what was eaten, what improves symptoms, what worsens symptoms, etc... He can write the information on a big calendar, and take it to his doctor's visit, along with any medicines he is taking.

In brief: Maybe not related
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: You need
To be physically examined for these symptoms just to make it sure that you'll be alright.
An md can evaluate to see if the causative factor is viral or it is from something else.

In brief: You need
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Eric Weisman