Blood pressure head ache?

Possibly. High blood pressure can cause headaches, dizziness, or blurry vision. As these symptoms accrue, the risk of letting the high blood pressure continue increases dramatically; i would see your doctor as soon as possible.
Treat high BP. Hypertension can be treated without medication. Regular cardiovascular exercise, at least five days per week. DASH diet - salt < 2000mg daily, fiber (50 grams daily for women and 70 grams daily for men), lean protein sources and complex carbohydrates. Stress reduction - meditation and such. Sleep 6-9 hours nightly. Don't smoke cigarettes - ever. BP over 140/80 can cause headache.