I fit antisocial personality disorder almost to a t. What should I do? I'm in trouble at work and see doc, for bipolar already. I need help?

See a counselor. If you are already seeing a psychiatrist for bipolar, that is a step in the right direction. You should also see a counselor to help you come up with strategies for getting along with people and in difficult situations. Good for you for looking for help. A lot of people in your shoes would just blame everyone else around them. Good luck.
Empathy training. If you have antisocial traits, and i'm presuming you see a doctor for medication for bipolar disorder, you need therapy focusing on empathy and social perspective taking. Ask your doctor about the personality disorder diagnosis and find an expert in the field for therapy.