Feel like I have a fever -- weak, chilled, dizzy, headache, dazed -- but there is no fever actually present, my temperature is normal (for me.) ideas?

Dr. Lonna Larsh

In brief: Virus

Sounds like you're coming down with something.
Rest, drink plenty of fluids, avoid giving your virus to others. If you have been feeling like this for more than a few days and it's not clear to you that it actually is a virus, then you should go get checked out - get an exam, possibly have some blood work done.

In brief: Virus

Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Sanjay Kumar

In brief: Viral

You are likely going through a viral illness and should recover soon.
Get adequate sleep, drink enough fluids and take Acetaminophen for aches or headache.

In brief: Viral

Dr. Sanjay Kumar
Dr. Sanjay Kumar