I've recently started using sinex nasal spray. Symptoms horribly worsen once it's done. Please help!?

In brief: Dr. needs to examine
Oxymetazoline, the active ingredient in sinex and other nasal decongestants or eye drops, may cause dependence after a few days.
Dependence means the sinex benefit lasts fewer and fewer hours, and there is a rebound effect where the nose gets more runny or more stuffy right after the medicine wears off. With eye drops, the eyes get more reddened or more watery right after the medicine wears off.

In brief: Dr. needs to examine
Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Stop using
You should only use over the counter sprays like sinex for 3-5 days.
If you are using for a longer period of time... You will experience rebound or nasal addiction to the spray. If your symptoms are worse... I presume you are talking about nasal drainage... Likely doing what it is supposed to do... Decongesting the nose... But if you are having more drainage..May because you have sinus infection.

In brief: Stop using
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Keegan Duchicela