My bones hurt all the time I'm on Depo-Provera could it be ostoperosus?

Unlikely . Depoprovera can lead to bone loss after prolonged use. Patients should take calcium supplements while they are on it to prevent it. Osteoporosis does not have symptoms or cause bone pain. It causes a weakening of the bones over time making you prone to fractures.
Doctor can evaluate. A woman who feels her "bones hurting all the time" should be evaluated by a primary care doctor to see if there is a medical condition. Aches and pains can be from autoimmune disorders like lupus, arthritis, thyroid disease, etc... True bone pains are worrisome, because cancer causes bone pain. Osteoporosis itself probably doesn't hurt until a person gets fractures in the "brittle" weaker bones.