If I am allergic to compazine, (prochlorperazine) are there other drugs I should avoid?

Some similar drugs. Prochlorperazine (compazine) is a phenothiazine type of drug. Other phenothiazine drugs include: Promethazine (phenergan), Chlorpromazine (thorazine), Fluphenazine (prolixin), trifluoperazine (stelazine), etc... A person allergic to Compazine (prochlorperazine) may choose to avoid other drugs of the same type, but it is hard to predict which similar drug he will react to.
Compazine (prochlorperazine) Compazine (prochlorperazine) is an anti-nausea medication. The only way to know if you might have a reaction is to try different anti-emetics. It also might depend on what you were treating with the Compazine (prochlorperazine) as it could have been a result of many things and not just the Compazine (prochlorperazine) when the reaction happened.