I get a scar (keyloid and hypertrophic scarring) after every little cut. Is there a treatment?

In brief: Can be hard to treat
Some people are prone to keloids, probably genetically determined.
The problem is that if a doctor cuts out one keloid, another usually forms. Steroids are usually tried, such as an injection of kenalog (triamcinolone) into a keloid. Sometimes, steroids are injected into the site when a surgeon removes an existing keloid. Dermatologists and plastic surgeons with experience in keloids are the specialists to see.

In brief: Can be hard to treat
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dermatology
In brief: Laser
A hypertrophic scar can also be treated with a non-ablative laser.
I use the 1064 nm micro pulsed ndyag laser. The laser is non-ablative. It works by heating the skin and causing the scar to remodel with new finer collagen formation. Keloids can also be treated this way. Depending on the size of the keloid and whether other treatments have failed, surgery followed by radiation can be tried.

In brief: Laser
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani