I have a little bump on the bottom of my foot with soft tissue. It has been there for 10 years?

Dr. Mark Bromson
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Sounds benign
If the bump has been there for 10 years, has not grown, and is not causing pain it is almost certainly benign.
I can't tell what it is from the description, but it could be a plantar fibroma, which is a benign tumor arising from the plantar fascia; it could also be some type of cyst. I do usually recommend having a doctor take a look at it to make sure it is nothing serious.

In brief: Sounds benign
Dr. Mark Bromson
Dr. Mark Bromson
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Appearance?
Many interesting things can appear on the sole of your feet.
Callouses, warts, ganglion cysts, calcification, moles. Best to have it checked out at your next check up if it's always been the same for ten years. If it changes, then have it looked right away

In brief: Appearance?
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Jack Hinkle