My 14 m is almost potty trained but still there are accidents. Please tell me what to do ?

Dr. Gregg Alexander

In brief: Have a party!

If you're getting lots of potty success at 14 months, you're doing great! have a party of they potty, but make no fuss if they miss some.
You're way ahead of the game!

In brief: Have a party!

You're way ahead of the game!
Dr. Gregg Alexander
Dr. Gregg Alexander
Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Is He Truly Trained?

If he does not come to you every time, before he has to go, he is not really trained.
This is unbelievably young to be trained.If you are taking him regulaly without him asking 1st, i think you are heading for trouble.We need more info.

In brief: Is He Truly Trained?

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: Don't fret

The typical timing for potty training (urine and stool training) is 24 -36 months.
Fretting too much now will stress the child. Just follow his lead. If he asks to "go, " then take him, but don't push.

In brief: Don't fret

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Marcus Degraw

In brief: Keep at it

Remember that 4 months is very early for full potty training.
Its possible that baby is just not fully ready for complete attention to potty training. To shorter stretches without a diaper and more frequent reminders. I often have patients remind kids with an alarm very 20-30 minutes to reinforce the behaviors for the baby. Don't expect nighttime dryness at this age.

In brief: Keep at it

Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Cindy Juster