What can I do for sinus pressure so bad that it hurts to tilt my head?

AFrin (oxymetazoline)? Before you see your doctor, you could try afrin (oxymetazoline) nasal spray--follow package directions and avoid usage for more than 2-3 days at a time. Saline nasal spray can help. Oral decongestants such as sudafed may help--follow package directions. Once you see the doctor, they can evaluate and manage your condition and provide any prescription treatments needed.
See a doctor. That type of pain is unusual for "sinus pressure." if you have a sinus infection, i'd be concerned about a complication or extension of the infection. If you don't have a sinus infection, i'd be worried about something irritating the lining to the brain.