I have trouble sleeping . I want to sleep by 10 but  i often find myself sleeping at 12-1 o-clock?

Dr. Marcel Hungs
Neurology
In brief: Delayed sleep phase
This is a circadian rhythm sleep disorder affecting the timing of sleep and peak period of alertness.
People with dspd generally fall asleep some hours after midnight and have difficulty waking up in the morning. Bright light in the morning and melatonin in the evening can help.

In brief: Delayed sleep phase
Dr. Marcel Hungs
Dr. Marcel Hungs
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Insomnia
Insomnia is a medical problem that should be discussed with your doctor. Anxiety, substance use (alcohol, caffeine, chocolate), shift work, poor schedule, and over stimulation are but a few of the common causes of insomnia.

In brief: Insomnia
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Try both suggestions
Both answers have merit and can be safely tried.

In brief: Try both suggestions
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Eric Weisman