Can working out more than three times a week over train you body ?Or anything

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Sports Medicine

In brief: Not necessarily

If you exercise smartly, the answer is no.
Cross training (exercising different muscle groups) is the key to avoiding over training. With cross training, you can work out 6 days per week (take a day off for rest). Alternate aerobic exercise with strength and even agility training, with pllates and yoga. Check the internet for good cross training regimes.

In brief: Not necessarily

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Dr. Justin Nelson
Dentistry - Pediatric

In brief: I'd say no

I'd say no but if you are worried just do a push-pull style workout to give things time to rest.
Now if you are doing Crossfit style stuff I'd still say no as long as you are listening to your body and following the work-rest schedule correctly

In brief: I'd say no

Dr. Justin Nelson
Dr. Justin Nelson

In brief: Ok if no pain/strain

A healthy person doing workouts more than three times a week is usually not a problem. Athletes, farmers, construction workers, and others who use their body's muscles and bones for many hours each day can continue for many years without problems.
However, if chronic muscle strains, joint sprains, or other aches and pains occur, then one is putting too much wear and tear (damage) onto his body.

In brief: Ok if no pain/strain

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine