What is surgeon cost for incarnerated umbilical hernia?

Cost. It depends on if the surgery is scheduled or an emergency. The total bill, which includes the surgeon's fee, the anesthesiologist, nurses, operating room, equipment, and medications, will be many thousand dollars. If you have severe pain, go to the er. If not, you can call the surgeon's office, and they can help to discuss the costs in more detail and possibly reduce the total cost.
3 parts to bill. With a surgical procedure, there is a bill for the surgeon, the anesthesia providers and the facility where the surgery is performed. Typically the surgeon cost is 1 to 2.5 grand and varies depending on insurance contract and deductibles. Ok to ask your provider or call your insurance company.
Depends. It is hard to say. Each insurance company has a contract with physicians and hospital. If u do not have insurance, u can speak to the physician and most of us will work with you to make sure ur taken care of. Typically it will less than a 1000 dollars depending on where u live. Hospital bill be around 10000, again depends on where u live. There will also be a bill from anesthesiologist.