I suffer from anorexia and during past month have been having severe sweats my hair even gets wet, ?

Dr. Nadu Tuakli

In brief: Get an evaluation

Hi chelly severe sweats can be due to a variety of things such as infection and hormone imbalance.
These can be aggravated by poor nutrition so if your anorexia is not controlled it may be related. It could also be age related. The only way to figure out the cause is to get a full evaluation. I suggest you see your doctor promptly.

In brief: Get an evaluation

Dr. Nadu Tuakli
Dr. Nadu Tuakli
Dr. Gerald Bausek

In brief: Anorexia

Having your physical symptoms evaluated by a primary care physician would be a good first step in making things better. Getting ongoing help with the psychiatric aspects of your eating disorder and possible depression is also very important.
Please give yourself the gift of working with your doctor to lessen your suffering.

In brief: Anorexia

Dr. Gerald Bausek
Dr. Gerald Bausek
Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: Could have a problem

Anorectics have many medical problems, including susceptibility to infection and low intravascular volume (decreased volume of blood) and electrolyte imbalances.
This is a situation that calls for a visit to your doctor soon.

In brief: Could have a problem

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Andrea Brand