Can UTI symptoms without burning be caused by endmetriosis, as my natropath suggested?

Sounds possible. It is possible for endometriosis tissue to be attached to the outside surface of the bladder, and cause bleeding and inflammation there each month. The inflammation possibly could irritate the bladder wall all the way to the inside surface and cause UTI symptoms. The bladder is a bag, with the urine on the inside, so the outside surface is where endometriosis tissue in the abdomen can attach to.