I was diagnosed with strep throat 4 days ago and have been taking amoxicillin. I still hav the same symptoms maybe worse and now I have pain in my ear?

Dr. Eyas Othman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Referred pain

Ear pain and worsening throat pain might reflect worsening infection and possible tonsillar abscess development, return to you medical care provider or see an otolaryngologist as soon as possible.

In brief: Referred pain

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Diagnosis

The obvious question is "how was the strep throat diagnosed?".
It may be something other than strep. Without knowing your full set of symptoms and being able to examine you the best thing you could do is see a doctor and have your ears examined. It should be noted, however, that ear pain can be referred there from an inflammation in the throat.

In brief: Diagnosis

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology