What to do to get the best nutritional support?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Healthy diet & supps

I am not sure what you are asking.
The foundation of nutritional support is a healthy diet. No one diet is best for everyone but a diet emphasizing a variety of organic fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts, seeds & possibly organic dairy/eggs/meats in moderation is a good foundation (though it can be argued that a vegetarian or vegan diet might be healthiest for many). See comments for further advice.

In brief: Healthy diet & supps

I am not sure what you are asking.
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
While a healthy diet is always the foundation of nutrition, judicious use of supplements generally will optimize health. I am fond of food-based supplements that use organic superfoods, such as ORAC-Energy Greens by Paradise Herbs or Vitamineral Greens from Health Force Nutritionals. A mutivitamin/mineral that has the L-5-MTHF form of folate is also worth considering (like UltraNutrient from Pure Encapsulations or Designs For Health Complete Multi. I also advise about 2000 mg of Vitamin C a day, or 1000 mg of LypoSpheric C, and feel it is wise for everyone to take 5000 units of VIt. D a day from Oct.-April (actually, not everyone- 2000 units is enough for children). This should provide a wide range of nutritional support.
Dr. Marsha Davis