I went running on a really hot day, and when I came home I couldn't read for about an hour. Am I ok?

Dr. Ronan Monsef

In brief: Get looked at

The likelihood is that you're just dehydrated or have some mild heat exhaustion.
But without specifics it's difficult if not impossible to know for sure. Probably a good idea to get checked out by your primary care provider.

In brief: Get looked at

Dr. Ronan Monsef
Dr. Ronan Monsef
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Its possible for bad things to happen with dehydration and overheating - worth getting checked out.

In brief: Dehydration or...

Probably dehydration, but there could be some other type of cause that is affecting you.
I would have this checked out by a Dr. to prevent similar happenings

In brief: Dehydration or...

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Eric Weisman