How much coffe is safe to drink?

In brief: Maximum is unknown
Moderate coffee drinking is safe, but the maximum safe amount is unknown.
Moderate is a vague word, but probably means 3-4 cups a day (24-32 ounces). Heavy drinking is likely 6 cups or more a day, and caffeine can cause unwanted symptoms such as increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, and sometimes irregular heart beats. Caffeine in larger doses is a mildly addictive stimulant.

In brief: Maximum is unknown
Dr. Balminder Mangat
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Oh Boy !
I have not seen, nor heard, nor read.
...Any coffee related overdose, .... Just coffee I am alluding to.... Leading to death.... Come to think of it ...Neither tea....

In brief: Oh Boy !
I have not seen, nor heard, nor read.
Dr. Balminder Mangat
Dr. Balminder Mangat