I have a constant pain betwen my shoulder blades and in the back of my neck. What can I do?

Dr. Maritza Baez

In brief: Stretch

You can get a massage and ask them to focus on that area.
You might need to go once a week. Also work on good and proper posture, and do some neck and back stretches.

In brief: Stretch

Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
2 comments
Dr. Oswald Cameron-Morales
See a chiropractor or a spine / back specialist.
Dr. Jay Joshi
Pain Management

In brief: As

As with most pain conditions, there can be a variety of potential problems that can cause the pain that you are describing.
It is difficult to diagnose with the short description given and without a proper physical examination. Pain is often a sign of inflammation. Inflammation often occurs when something is irritated. Irritation occurs from a variety of different things. If the pain does not improve, you should see someone who is qualified to make an appropriate diagnosis. Typically, the first place to start is your primary care physician. They may order some imaging. They may refer you to a board certified and fellowship trained interventional pain specialist, like me. As always, i would highly suggest you do your research when seeking medical help. Find a physician who meets, or even better, exceeds the basic qualifications to practice in their specific field or sub-specialty.

In brief: As

Dr. Jay Joshi
Dr. Jay Joshi
Dr. Vikram Patel