I sweat very easily. I am hot all the time. My thyroid tests look good - tsh/t3-t4 under control. ?

Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Pediatrics - Endocrinology
In brief: Hyperhydrosis
What you are describing could be due to a condition called hyperhydrosis, quite common, benign condition that makes the body sweat excessively especially in hands and feet.
There is topical creams and others that can help. Ask you doctor if this is what have. Good luck.

In brief: Hyperhydrosis
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Hmmm
Are you a hypothyroid patient under treatment? Hyperhidrosis (sweating too much) is common in heavy people, regular people, anxious people, and patients who use certain medications.
Cjheck with your doctor.

In brief: Hmmm
Cjheck with your doctor.
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Adam Smith