I sweat very easily. I am hot all the time. My thyroid tests look good - tsh/t3-t4 under control.?

Hyperhydrosis. What you are describing could be due to a condition called hyperhydrosis, quite common, benign condition that makes the body sweat excessively especially in hands and feet. There is topical creams and others that can help. Ask you doctor if this is what have. Good luck.
Hmmm. Are you a hypothyroid patient under treatment? Hyperhidrosis (sweating too much) is common in heavy people, regular people, anxious people, and patients who use certain medications. Cjheck with your doctor.