Two feet of my intestines were removed during surgery my stomach aches all the time still help?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: See your surgeon.
It is neither normal nor expected to have abdominal pain "all the time" following an intestinal resection.
Please make an appointment to see your surgeon as soon as possible.

In brief: See your surgeon.
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Arvind Reddy
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Unclear
Need more specifics. Should be evaluated further.

In brief: Unclear
Dr. Arvind Reddy
Dr. Arvind Reddy
Dr. Joshi Aditi
General Practice
In brief: Time heals allwounds
Depending on how long ago you had the surgery, most likely your body is in "shock" and your system has to readjust to the change that has taken place, follow your doctors care and diet plan, your insides are inflamed and irritated which is causing the pain but with time the pain will subside.

In brief: Time heals allwounds
Dr. Joshi Aditi
Dr. Joshi Aditi
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery