Besides st. Johns wart what other herbs can I take for depression?

Dr. Douglas Bey

In brief: Why not medicine?

Medicine is more effective more carefully regulated and probably cheaper.

In brief: Why not medicine?

Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Robert Stuart

In brief: Probably none

Depression is a potentially very serious condition and you should consider getting professional help rather than trying to treat yourself.
That said, the single most effective non-drug treatment for depression is daily vigorous exercise. St. John's wort contains chemicals similar to those found in prescription antidepressants. There is no evidence that it is safer than fda approved drugs.

In brief: Probably none

Dr. Robert Stuart
Dr. Robert Stuart
Dr. Kevin Daus

In brief: Depression

I think sam e has mood lifting effects but is expensive.
Also krill oil helps with mood. Talking with a therapist works wonders and is as natural as you can get.

In brief: Depression

Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Eric Weisman