I use to feel dizzy after and when I am studying, I have migraine, what should I do ?

Dr. Navdeep Virk
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: Seek a MD
Get a confirmed diagnosis of it, if in doubt also rule out if it isn't tmd.

In brief: Seek a MD
Dr. Navdeep Virk
Dr. Navdeep Virk
Dr. Gregg Friedman
Gregg L. Friedman MD, Psychiatrist, Agrees
Dr. Michael Klein
In brief: Caffeine or more
Causes of dizziness or especially headaches when studying can have several causes.
Caffeine use/abuse is very common in students to stay awake. Caffeine is often used to treat migraines, but can also trigger migraines and headaches with heavy usage or withdrawal. Sleep deprivation and anxiety can also produce dizziness often go along with studying. Making sure vision is ok is important too.

In brief: Caffeine or more
Dr. Michael Klein
Dr. Michael Klein
Dr. Vikram Patel