I hit my toe. Its all blue and swollen. Range of motion is kimitrd but hardly any pain. Doineedadoc?

In brief: Hit toe

Is the toe deformed - is it straight like it was before you hit it? If so and you can walk with a shoe on you should be ok with elevation, rest, protection and intermittent ice.
Avoid shoes that hurt. If that does not help or toe is deformed see your podiatrist.

In brief: Hit toe

Dr. Scott Shields
Dr. Scott Shields
Dr. Jack Choueka
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Probably not

Most toe injuries heal on their own.
If there is no pain, significant swelling or any deformities and shoe wear is not a problem, then nothing needs to be done. If any of the above occur an evaluation is needed.

In brief: Probably not

Most toe injuries heal on their own.
Dr. Jack Choueka
Dr. Jack Choueka
Dr. William Forsythe