7 weeks ago i had a cestion and i almost didn't make it, I have short term memory loss and headaches on a daily baisis, what could it be?

Dr. Robert Woods

In brief: Seek Attention

I am sorry but answering a question like your's is well beyond the scope of what we provide here at healthtap.
Our role is not to diagnose or to treat, but to educate. I would refer you immediately to your primary care physician or your ob. You need to share this information with someone who can examine you, perform any needed diagnostic tests, formulate a diagnosis, and treat you. Good luck.

In brief: Seek Attention

Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Eric Weisman