I have started to get small bumps on my lower back. They are painless and contain nothing.?

Dr. David Wyatt

In brief: Lipoma possibly

That area is common for lipomas- completely benign fatty tumors just under the skin.
Unless they become painful/enlarged (which might indicate an infection and would need medical treatment)- they do not require any intervention and may go away either fir no reason or dye to weight loss.

In brief: Lipoma possibly

Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology

In brief: Sounds like contact

or irritant dermatitis, but need to see derm to confirm. the differential is quite large so there are many other things it could be

In brief: Sounds like contact

Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Glynis Ablon