Because my daughter has MRSA pneumonia at the age of one, what are some future concerns we may have for her?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Pulmonary eval.

The lung is growing as your daughter grows, and any damage caused by the infection, may diminish over time.
Keeping her vaccinations current is important as well. She should be followed by your pediatrician for signs of any breathing difficulty. When she is older, pulmonary function testing may be performed to evaluate her lung function. Prmg/peds can review records faxed to 858 259 9689 for ?S.

In brief: Pulmonary eval.

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology

In brief: Nothing

I hope she is free of sequelae of pneumonia.
Some people are considered carriers of this 'superbug' and have potential to get infected again. But in general, no need to worry! relax, eat well, be healthy (DTR) and enjoy...

In brief: Nothing

Dr. Sanjay Agarwal
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal
Dr. Jonathan Jassey